Integrated projects for electrical and water systems S.A.E is Leading Egyptian joint stock company, located in Cairo specialized in the field of engineering contracting, electrical power projects and water purification, treatment and pumping stations. Our company can provide various types of services and solution in the field of electrical power systems including generation, transmission, and distribution. In addition to water purification, treatment and pumping stations.
Based on our company qualifications, it can cover a wide range of engineering contracting projects including high voltage substations, medium voltage substations, protection panels, metering & control panels, substation automation systems & SCADA, in addition to low voltage for central commercial, multi-story functional buildings, industrial and housing complex, industrial automation systems, renewable energy applications including solar and wind energy generation systems. In addition to all types of water purification, treatment and pumping stations and their various systems.
WHY CHOOSE US ...
Credibility, seriousness, professional management, high quality products, solid partnership relations with reputable international companies and continuous developments of our staff and expertise are our keys for success and achieve our customer satisfaction.
OUR SERVICES ...
- Electrical power contracting.
- Water purification treatment and pumping stations contracting.
- High voltage substations and Water systems turn-key projects.
- Electrical power protection, control and metering panels.
- Substation automation systems and SCADA.
- MV/LV substation centers and kiosks.
- Mobile substations.
- LV distribution systems.
- MV & LV power factor correction systems.
- Industrial automation systems.
- Wind and solar electricity generating systems.
- HV, MV & LV electrical equipment's supply.
- Supply all types of equipment and devices for water purification, treatment and pumping stations.
Read More ...
All Rights Reserved toIntegrated Projects For Electrical Systems and Water Systems 2013 / 2014